Want to be part of our team?
We are looking for an experienced Architectural Graduate or Registered Architect to join our Wanaka based studio. This role may also suit an experienced Technician.
You will be :
- Part of our team, working alongside experienced professionals,
- Assisted/ supported by directors,
- Involved in every aspect in the design and delivery of well planned, sustainable; energy efficient and stunning architectural solutions,
- This will include site analysis, visualisation and design presentations; preparation of construction and consent documentation; contract administration and site observation,
- In a full time role, however we are open to flexible working arrangements.
You have :
- A strong interest in sustainable energy efficient housing,
- A Tertiary qualification in architecture with a minimum of 2 years working experience in NZ based architectural practice,
- A high level of proficiency with ArchiCad,
- Great presentation skills,
- An excellent work ethic,
- The ability to work independently or as part of the team,
- Enthusiasm for design and an agile and creative mind,
- Great problem solving and critical thinking ability,
- Good time management and are well organised,
- Great interpersonal and communication skills,
- Comprehensive technical knowledge of NZ construction methodologies; building systems and compliance pathways,
- An interest in learning about new building systems and methodologies,
- NZ residency.
What we can offer :
- On-going professional development is encouraged and fostered,
- Training budgets and support in developing key skills is provided,
- Mentoring toward NZRAB registration,
- Professional memberships,
- Work within a small but vibrant community with seasonal options for adventure and the great outdoors,
- A great work – lifestyle balance!
Your next move :
Submit your details including a cover letter; CV and Portfolio to
Applications for this position close on 31st August.
(all applications will be treated with strict confidentiality)